Friday, January 12, 2007

Has Big Handles; Takes Up 5 Blocks; & On the Floor Most of the Game

"Uh, hey Lady, I think you dropped something"

Carnac the Magnificent holds the 'hermetically sealed' envelope up to his turban and says, "Big Handles; Takes Up 5 Blocks; On the Floor Most of the Game." Carnac opens the envelope and reads, "What do Ronny Turiaf and the lady's purse next to me have in common?" Carnac's psychic abilities were the only 'magic' worth mentioning tonight, as the Lakers win 109-106 against the Orlando Magic with the help of Turiaf's 5 blocks, infectious enthusiasm; Smush Parker's career high 26 points, 3 steals and Kobe with 28 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists. Wow, the Lakers played bigger than that Lady's gargantuan purse pushing against my leg the whole game.
Carnac the Magnificent

Speaking of big purses, let me address this disturbing trend. What is the deal with women and these massive purses? I mean, they seem to be getting bigger by the day. The woman next to me would have a hard time checking it in as a carry-on at the airport it was so big. You've got to be kidding me, if it was any bigger she would have to buy it a seat. Ladies, please...do something about this before it gets out of hand...literally.

But I digress...

Lakers played hard tonight, but the Lakers are going to have to dust off their own bag of tricks for some more magic against the Miami Heat on Monday.

Let's just make sure it's a big bag.

No comments: