Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lakers Win By 40!


What a great game, from start to finish. (reporting via mobile text)
The game started with an incredible rendition of the Star Spangled Banner by the most famous 'Pulgas' ever... incomparable Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's a difficult feat to name a notable bass player by name, let alone someone named Flea....but his unmistakable funkafied slamming on the bass' strings letting loose what could only be the work of the resounding and his unmistakable sound. It was quite fitting to have him break off a little funk, cuz that same rhythm was cancelled through the Lakers playing tonight.

All the way through to the diminishing minutes I started my section to start chanting for MBENGA to come in and play. I said in other posts and before this game that I was waiting for a little of Mbengas funk to be injected in this game, and as you know his funkified style of play is infectious.......thank you Phil for listening...great to see his first appereance in these playoffs.

final score: 118-78

let's end this Thursday nite.....


UPDATE: I think I saw Neil Diamond at the game in a fake moustache and disguise (no, I am not kidding!) if anyone has a picture please send it, I'm going to do story tomorrow.

No comments: