Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Tunnel Series: Post Game Wrap-up


Lakers: 1st place in Pacific Division!

The block always gets a little excited when we play some neighborhood ball, but remember the rules: We own the driveway, stay out of the garage, and no crying home to your mommy when we kick your butts!

Okay, do I really need to recap this game? I could, but wouldn't that just be taunting those poor teary eyed, losing kids, with their heads hanging low as they walk back home? And that would be mean, and I just don't have the heart to do that.

But if I did, what would I tell you? Well, I could tell you that Kobe hit a season-high 40 points (20 in the first quarter, 5 rebounds, 5 assists & 18 free throws), I could tell you that the Lakers Defense really showed up tonight, I could tell you that Kwame Brown had a double double, I could tell you that this was the first 4 game winning streak of the season, and I could tell you Luke Walton hit a 3 with 26 seconds left making the score 103-96.

I could tell you all this, but I won't, I'll just tell you that the final score was 105-101, that we have bragging rights, and that the Lakers are indisputably the best on the block.


Star Search
(a new section that will be added in new posts, a list of all celebrities attending the game. Whenever possible, I wll try and get a picture of them and upload to this blog site live, directly from the game)

Rick Fox
Jeremy Piven
Micheal Epps
Patrick O' Neil
Denzel Washington
Tommy Lasorda
Jack Nicholson


Have questions or comments? Please leave a comment by clicking "comments" below, e-mail me if you are having problems, this blog is a work in progress! Let me know how I can make it better.


Thanks,
Ace



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Larry this is beautifully done.

You have a great website here.

Anonymous said...

great website...really enjoy the pictures too.

Leah